About this Treatment
BTL Vanquish ME™
BTL Vanquish ME™ is the most advanced and effective research proven technology for reducing excess fat using radiofrequency in a unique way for deep-tissue heating.
This non-surgical method is known for targeting fat and reducing fat cells under the skin with the largest treatment area, allowing for greater patient comfort and safety. If you are considering a non-surgical fat reduction treatment in Toledo, our team of experts can help.
BTL Vanquish ME™
What It Is
Vanquish stubborn fat with Vanquish ME™! We are excited to offer this FDA-approved, contactless, fat reducing device at EVOLV Plastic Surgery & Medical Aesthetics in Toledo. BTL Vanquish ME™ requires no downtime and is pain-free. To receive the best outcome from this non-surgical fat reduction treatment in Toledo, patients are typically scheduled with a series of 4-6 treatments, each a week apart. Some patients will notice a difference as soon as after the third treatment; full results can be seen several weeks after their last non-surgical fat reduction treatment.
What It Treats
- 45 minutes
- Extra hydration 2 weeks before treatment and during the treatment series
- Backed by Science In a recent study conducted by the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, popular non-surgical body contouring devices were compared by effectiveness and patient satisfaction. This study showed dramatic results, stating that Vanquish ME™ is 3 to 5 times faster than the others, covers more fat removal areas, and is less painful than other non-surgical fat reduction treatments in Toledo.
- Contactless The BTL Vanquish ME™ destroys fat while remaining away from the skin of the targeted area.
- Largest treatment area The device has the largest treatment area in the industry.
- Safe, No Pain The fat-reduction treatment is performed in a lying position so you can easily relax during the procedure. All you will typically feel is a warm sensation similar to a heating pad on the target area, which may last for a few hours post-procedure.
- No Downtime The entire procedure is non-invasive, contactless, and requires no recovery time. You can easily have the treatment during your lunch break, and then return to your daily activities immediately.
How BTL Vanquish ME™ Works
You will have a consultation with one of our friendly providers to determine if you are an ideal candidate for the Vanquish ME™ non-surgical fat reduction treatment in Toledo.
In just 45 minutes, you will come in to the office and complete your non-surgical fat reduction treatment.
Most patients looking to treat their abdomen or flank areas just lay back and relax.
The treatment area will experience a warming sensation that some of our patients compare to that of a heating pad. Most of our patients find the treatment rather comfortable.
Although some of our patients have been able to see results during their non-surgical fat reduction treatment phase, most of our patients will see their results 8-10 weeks after completion of their treatment.
What Our Patients Are Saying
My procedure was explained thoroughly, so I understood that maximum result is not immediate. I am seeing the outcome as it was explained. Amy was very comforting during my procedure.
Amy is professional and very personable. She listened to my questions and was very informative about my procedure. Also, my appointments were always punctual. Full results can take up to 3 months; however, I have noticed an improvement with the procedure already.
I was so happy to finally find someone that would accept the challenge I presented. Heavy radiation caused massive scarring and disfigurement. I did not expect too much, considering what was left to work with. Dr. Barone did a wonderful job, far exceeding my hopes.
Exceptional and professional service. Very friendly staff! Took time as much as I needed and answer all my questions. I felt very comfortable with the procedure and follow up. Definitely coming back!
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Safety Matters.
At EVOLV Plastic Surgery & Medical Aesthetics, we believe that a highly educated and experienced physician or provider is paramount in providing safe and consistent treatments to our patients.
That is why we promote ongoing education and are committed to completing in-depth training on each treatment and injectable product to ensure safe and effective application and outcomes.