About this Treatment
Emtone is the most advanced non-invasive technology that has been clinically proven and FDA-cleared for treating all components contributing to cellulite as well as firming skin and deeper tissues.
Emtone uniquely and simultaneously combines the proprietary technologies of targeted pressure energy and radiofrequency to provide the synergistic benefits of mechanical and thermal energy in a safe and comfortable office treatment. Optimal body contouring results are experienced when Emtone is combined with EmsculptNEO therapy.
What It Is
Emtone is the most advanced non-invasive technology that has been clinically proven and FDA-cleared for treating all components contributing to cellulite as well as firming skin and deeper tissues. Emtone uniquely and simultaneously combines the proprietary technologies of targeted pressure energy and radiofrequency to provide the synergistic benefits of mechanical and thermal energy in a safe and comfortable office treatment. Optimal body contouring results are experienced when Emtone is combined with EmsculptNEO therapy.
What It Treats
All types of body cellulite; best results are experienced when combined with medical grade skin care, QWO injections, or EmsculptNEO when indicated.
All skin and body types
Loss of collagen, skin elasticity and laxity of skin and underlying tissues
Tissue swelling following surgical body procedures or chronic edema and compromised lymphatic drainage
Skin laxity and aging of the body
- Treatment packages for Emtone involve 4 sessions of that range from 15-30 minutes (dependent on the area) each for optimal results, followed by a customized maintenance program.
- There is no downtime or recovery time after Emtone treatments. Patients may experience temporary and mild muscle soreness or fatigue and some skin warmth and tingling but this is typically short-lasting and minor.
- Emtone treatments are well tolerated and do not require any type of anesthetic, pain medication or numbing agents.
- Reduction of Cellulite Reduces the appearance of cellulite non-surgically. In clinical studies 93% of patients experienced a visible improvement in cellulite and skin tone.
- Improved Skin Tone Improves skin and tissue tone of the abdomen, upper arms, buttocks, knees, and thighs.
- No Painful Treatments and No Downtime The warm sensation from the device’s handpiece is very comfortable and well tolerated by patients.
- Effective on All Skin Types Emtone can be used on all skin types without complications.
- Non-Invasive and Non-Surgical A unique and significant benefit to each patient’s program that can skin tone, reduce cellulite and skin laxity, and globally improve body contour non-surgically.
- Best In-Class Technology Emtone was created by BTL Aesthetics, the world leader in state-of-the-art technology for non-surgical body contouring.
- Speeds Up Recovery Reduces swelling and downtime after surgery. Emtone speeds recovery by improving lymphatic flow and reducing post-procedure discomfort.
How EMTONE® Works
Consultation: A consultation, general medical history, and examination with one of the EVOLV professional providers as well as a discussion and review of patient photos will help determine if you are an appropriate candidate for Emtone in Toledo. A suggested and individualized treatment schedule, as well as recommended preparation that includes pre and post-treatment hydration recommendations, will also be provided so that you can experience optimal results with your program.
Get comfortable: Emtone therapy can be done in any of our office treatment rooms. Your EVOLV professional will instruct and position you on the treatment bed depending on the area being treated.
After positioning, a grounding pad and the applicator lotion are applied. As the treatment begins, you will experience a “tapping” vibration sensation and increasing warmth on the skin, similar to a hot stone massage.
Depending on each patient’s unique goals and the area treated, each Emtone session may take anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes. Best results are typically experienced with 4 or 5 initial Emtone sessions, followed by a series of maintenance sessions.
See results: Although some improvement may be visible immediately after treatment, optimal results typically are seen at 4-6 months after completing an Emtone series. In our years of experience at EVOLV, as is supported in clinical studies, optimal results require pre and post-treatment hydration, individualized topical skin care, smoking cessation, and most importantly a healthy lifestyle. Combination or ‘stacking’ technologies, such as EmsculptNEO, and long-term treatment and enhancement programs provide the most effective and long-lasting results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Safety Matters.
At EVOLV Plastic Surgery & Medical Aesthetics, we believe that a highly educated and experienced physician or provider is paramount in providing safe and consistent treatments to our patients.
That is why we promote ongoing education and are committed to completing in-depth training on each treatment and injectable product to ensure safe and effective application and outcomes.