About this Treatment
AGNES Precision RF
The AGNES Precision RF is unlike any other medical device on the market in that it combines single or three-pin micro needles with a proprietary method of precise radio frequency (RF) delivery to target excess fat, tighten skin, increase collagen production, and even reduce or eliminate sebaceous (oil) glands that cause large pores and acne. AGNES RF is frequently combined with another microneedling system, SYLFIRM X to maximally lift and tighten skin while reducing the signs of aging and restoring more youthful skin while providing long-lasting, safe results.
What It Is
AGNES Precision RF is the latest and most advanced non-surgical technology that combines precision microneedles and radio frequency (RF) energy to selectively reduce excess fatty deposits of the face and neck and simultaneously increase collagen and tighten skin.
What It Treats
Double chin and fat excess of the upper neck
Facial cheek jowls and loose jawline
Under eye bags
Large pores and overactive oil glands
Drooping nasal tip
Small lipomas (fatty tumors)
- Approximately 45 - 60 minutes depending on areas treated
- Minimal, typically 1 - 2 days although certain areas like lower eyelids may have more prolonged swelling or bruising
- The treatment area will typically be red after treatment and mild to moderate swelling with possible bruising, depending on the area treated and treatment goals, is expected. The skin may be sensitive to touch and tight for several days. There are no incisions or sutures.
- Local nerve block injections (dental type blocks) are recommended for treatment comfort. Topical anesthetic or ’numbing’ cream may also be added for additional effect.
- Precise and focused nonsurgical fat reduction Reduces excess fat that causes double chin, jowls, and under eye bags while improving aging changes in the skin
- Minimal downtime and no incisions Most researched and effective nonsurgical technology available in aesthetics for precision facial contouring
- Safe and comfortable treatments FDA cleared and clinically proven to improve skin quality
- Long lasting and natural appearing results Permanent fat reduction with improved skin tone and texture
- Reduces rosacea (excess blood vessels) and hyperpigmentation (melasma) Unique dual wave and pulse technology targets vascular lesions and excess pigment
How AGNES Precision RF Works
As with all major aesthetic or cosmetic procedures at EVOLV in Toledo, a focused evaluation and examination, discussion of goals, and creation of a personalized aesthetic plan by an EVOLV professional is done initially. Photo documentation and VISIA Complexion Skin Analysis are reviewed in formulating a treatment timeline and plan for AGNES and RF microneedling planning along with a discussion of treatment options and a review of before and after photos. A pretreatment skincare program to prepare the skin and maximize outcomes and safety is also recommended. Your AGNES treatment will be combined with the Sylfirm X microneedling treatment for additional skin tightening, firming, and synergistic improvement for all but the acne treatments.
AGNES RF microneedling in Toledo can be done comfortably and safely in the office treatment room. On the day of treatment, goals will be reviewed again and topical anesthetic along with dental nerve block injections performed to provide comfort during the procedure. Oral sedation medications as well as nitrous oxide (ProNox) are available for additional comfort and relaxation if needed.
After cleansing the skin with an antiseptic and removing topical anesthetic ointment, your EVOLV professional will begin the AGNES RF microneedling treatment to the targeted area. The treatment settings will depend upon goals for focused fat reduction, reducing excess blood vessels or pigment or pores, and acne inflammation or scars. The SYLFIRM X RF microneedling technology will be added to the treatment for enhanced long-term skin benefits for additional skin tightening and wrinkle reduction.
The final step involves the topical application of Exosome Regenerative Complex to the treated area. Exosomes are highly specific growth factors and other regenerative and powerful factors that are harvested from stem cells. Our experience at EVOLV as well as documented clinical studies confirms that exosomes, which contain more than 3X the growth factors of stem cells, can significantly improve new skin and collagen production, reduce inflammation and healing time, and enhance and extend the quality of your microneedling and AGNES result.
The treatment area will be red and mildly swollen for several days and some bruising may be experienced but can be covered by camouflage makeup. Alastin InHance, arnica, and specific over-the-counter medications such as antihistamines or steroids may be recommended to reduce post-treatment swelling or bruising. A sensation of tightness and sensitivity is often encountered and may persist for several weeks.
What Our Patients Are Saying
Working with Julie David is wonderful!! She’s kind, compassionate, and, above all, she’s totally in touch with reality!! I’d follow her anywhere!!
The doctors and staff were comforting, informative, and professional. I love my results; I love the professional atmosphere of the office.
I can’t brag enough about this doctor and staff, they make you feel like family the moment you walk in the door. They take time to explain everything step by step as needed to you, they don’t rush you, let’s just some it up THEY CARE I will be back for many more things to come… Thank You
I was so happy to finally find someone that would accept the challenge I presented. Heavy radiation caused massive scarring and disfigurement. I did not expect too much, considering what was left to work with. Dr. Barone did a wonderful job, far exceeding my hopes.
Wonderful staff and an awesome experience, I would recommend highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Safety Matters.
At EVOLV Plastic Surgery & Medical Aesthetics, we believe that a highly educated and experienced physician or provider is paramount in providing safe and consistent treatments to our patients.
That is why we promote ongoing education and are committed to completing in-depth training on each treatment and injectable product to ensure safe and effective application and outcomes.