About this Treatment
TIXEL is a new, non-surgical technology that uses a unique method of energy delivery (THERMO-MECHANICAL) to treat skin conditions like wrinkles, lines, sun damage, age spots, large pores, and stretch marks. TIXEL is the latest non-surgical fractional skin rejuvenation system that utilizes a proprietary form of energy delivery to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and globally improves aging or damaged skin of the face, neck, and body.
TIXEL is an FDA cleared and new skin rejuvenation system that uses a proprietary method of energy delivery (‘thermo-mechanical’) to the skin to reduce aged or damaged surface cells and stimulate a substantial increase in collagen, elastin, and other natural cellular products associated with youthful skin. The other major benefit of TIXEL treatment is a temporary creation of open ‘micro-channels’ on the skin’s surface which allow the increased absorption of bioactive topical products such as growth factors, exosomes, and other therapeutic skin care products resulting in a significant increase in healing and long-term youthful skin rejuvenation. TIXEL uses a sterile, medical-grade titanium tip, does not cause any burning or charring, nor emit any radiation or cause any puncture or visible skin wounds.
What It Treats
Fines lines and wrinkles
General skin aging and sun damage
Skin tone and texture, large pores
Age spots and excess pigmentation, melasma
Stretch marks and superficial acne scars
- o Ranges from 30 – 90 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area
- Most patients experience a warm or ’sunburn’ sensation for several hours after treatment
- Redness and swelling at the treatment site typically last a few days depending on the aggressiveness of the settings
- There usually is no peeling or blistering but most patients experience some ‘micro crusting’ which typically clears within 3-5 days
- Medical grade sunscreen is recommended immediately, and makeup can usually be applied by 48 hours
- Improvement may be seen initially but is optimal by 1-2 months after treatment
- Topical anesthetic or numbing creams are recommended prior to treatment for optimal comfort
- 0-7 days, depending on severity of the treatment
- Research Proven & Effective FDA cleared and documented effectiveness in research and clinical studies
- Safe TIXEL is safe and can be used on all skin types for the face, neck, décolleté, and body
- Comfortable Well tolerated with minimal discomfort (topical anesthetic or numbing creams are used prior to treatment)
- Non-surgical Quick office-based treatment for skin rejuvenation with little to no downtime
- Increased Product Absorption Promotes an increased absorption of topical growth factors and other skin care medications for improved results
- Affordable Tixel treatments are very affordable and consistent with other aesthetic treatments, but the cost will depend upon several factors for each patient including size and number of areas treated, additional skincare products, time of treatment
- Great Results Recommended to be given initially in a series of 3-6 treatments and then an annual maintenance program to improve and extend results
How TIXEL Works
A topical numbing or anesthetic cream will be recommended to be applied to the cleansed intended area 1 hour before treatment to minimize discomfort
Depending on the size and planned areas for treatment, each session will take between 30 and 90 minutes
As the TIXEL is applied to the skin, a warm sensation may be experienced and is usually very well tolerated
Depending on treatment goals and skin condition, more or less aggressive settings will be utilized and are precisely controlled
Topical growth factors, exosomes, or other medical-grade skincare products will be recommended to enhance results and can be applied at the completion of treatment to maximize results and reduce redness and downtime
What Our Patients Are Saying
I can’t brag enough about this doctor and staff, they make you feel like family the moment you walk in the door. They take time to explain everything step by step as needed to you, they don’t rush you, let’s just some it up THEY CARE I will be back for many more things to come… Thank You
Wonderful staff and an awesome experience, I would recommend highly.
I have had nothing but exceptional results from eVolv Plastic Surgery. Best team of professionals out there for all your cosmetic needs.
The glow of my skin after treatment. I am always highly satisfied with Amy and the staff at Dr. Barone’s office because they treat me like family and I am always satisfied with my results.