About this Treatment
At EVOLV we believe that a personalized medical skincare program, products, and professional skin services can significantly improve overall results with a liquid facelift as well as any aesthetic procedure.
The liquid facelift may be ideal for patients who have less severe aging changes or imbalances and desire improvement but are not quite ready for the long downtime, scars, and higher costs of a cosmetic surgical procedure.
What It Is
A liquid facelift is a non-surgical office-based procedure that involves a combination of injectable fillers and neuromodulators (such as Botox®, Dysport®, Xeomin®, and Jeuveau®) to restore facial volume, and aesthetic balance, and reduce wrinkles and the signs of aging.
What the Liquid Facelift treats
Mild to Moderate Deflation or Volume Loss of the Cheeks, Lips, Temporal Forehead, Eyelids, and Jawline Areas
Mild to Moderate Facial and Neck Fine Lines, Wrinkles, and Sagging Skin
Slight Cheek Jowls and Laxity of the Jawline
Crow’s Feet Lines and Hollowing of the Eyelid Area
Visible Bands in the Neck and Early Loss of Neck Contour
Aging Skin Texture, Scarring and Loss of Skin Elasticity and Tone
A Weak or Under Projecting Chin and Jawline
- The liquid facelift procedure may be done at one appointment or in stages depending on each patient’s individual goals and concerns. Treatment time with the injections typically involves 30 to 60 minutes depending upon areas treated, amounts of product or other additional add on services.
- Depending on the number and extent of areas injected and the amounts, some swelling, and redness is expected, and occasional minor bruising may be experienced for a few days but this can be minimized with the use of ice compresses, medication, elevation and camouflage makeup. The EVOLV professional providers have extensive experience with the use of small cannulas for placing fillers which can significantly reduce the chance of bruising and minimize swelling.
- Topical numbing or anesthetic cream is all that is typically needed for the injectable facelift procedure. Cryotherapy with the Frozen-C or the ProNox (nitrous oxide gas) are available if needed for additional comfort and relaxation during the procedure.
- Younger facial appearance Reduce the signs of facial aging and restore more youthful contours
- Smooth fine lines and mild wrinkles Injectable fillers and neuromodulators (Botox) work together to restore a younger appearance
- Restore more youthful and lifted cheeks Injectable fillers can provide volume and contour to deflated and aging tissues
- Improve jawline and reduce mild cheek jowls Properly combined volume restoration and Botox can provide a more attractive jawline
- Enhance chin projection Injectable fillers improve chin contour and neuromodulators smooth the chin appearance
- Improve aging neckline Reduce mild neck wrinkles, bands, and loss of contour with the use of dilute filler for skin bio stimulation and Botox to minimize the dynamic bands
How a Liquid Facelift Works
Meet with your EVOLV professional for a complete evaluation, photo documentation, and discussion of your goals and review all options to see if you may be an appropriate candidate for a nonsurgical liquid facelift vs a traditional surgical approach. 3D imaging and a review of before and after photos and results are available as well. Evaluation and recommendations on skin quality and health are also important considerations in achieving optimal results with nonsurgical liquid facelifts as well as any aesthetic procedure. Estimated costs will be reviewed based on the amount and type of injectable filler and neuromodulator (Botox) recommended to best achieve your goals.
On the day of your procedure, we will instruct you to wash your face thoroughly and then apply a topical anesthetic numbing cream at home to all planned treatment facial areas at least 1 hour or more before the scheduled time of the treatment. Please bring your topical cream with you to the office so we can reapply it if necessary.
In the office treatment room, your skin will be cleansed with an antiseptic and a final review of your goals and the process will be done. We administer oral medication to reduce swelling and the chance of bruising. During the injections, some patients prefer ProNox (nitrous oxide gas) or Frozen C (cryotherapy) to reduce anxiety and discomfort. The actual injection procedure typically takes between 30 and 60 minutes.
Immediately after the injection procedure, you can see and evaluate your results. We will give you an ice compress and final post-procedure instructions on recommended activities and care. We also suggest topical and oral medication and supplements to reduce potential swelling, bruising, and recovery time.
We will set a follow-up appointment within a few weeks to review the results, discuss your outcome, and review before and after photos of the results.
See Our Results
Before & After
What Our Patients Are Saying
I can’t brag enough about this doctor and staff, they make you feel like family the moment you walk in the door. They take time to explain everything step by step as needed to you, they don’t rush you, let’s just some it up THEY CARE I will be back for many more things to come… Thank You
I was so happy to finally find someone that would accept the challenge I presented. Heavy radiation caused massive scarring and disfigurement. I did not expect too much, considering what was left to work with. Dr. Barone did a wonderful job, far exceeding my hopes.
Wonderful staff and an awesome experience, I would recommend highly.
Exceptional and professional service. Very friendly staff! Took time as much as I needed and answer all my questions. I felt very comfortable with the procedure and follow up. Definitely coming back!
I have had nothing but exceptional results from eVolv Plastic Surgery. Best team of professionals out there for all your cosmetic needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Call the office to schedule a consultation with one of our certified providers.Call Now Schedule Now
Your Safety Matters.
At EVOLV Plastic Surgery & Medical Aesthetics, we believe that a highly educated and experienced physician or provider is paramount in providing safe and consistent treatments to our patients.
That is why we promote ongoing education and are committed to completing in-depth training on each treatment and injectable product to ensure safe and effective application and outcomes.
Find Us2000 Regency Court #204 Toledo, Ohio 43623 (419) 464-9422
- Mon: 8:30 am-5:00 pm
- Tues: 8:30 am-7:00 pm
- Wed: 8:30 am-5:00 pm
- Thurs: 8:30 am-5:00 pm
- Fri: 8:30 am-3:00 pm
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed