About this Treatment
EVOLV cryotherapy in Toledo comfortably delivers therapeutic levels of extreme cold to treat the face and body.
It can also be used before and after invasive cosmetic treatments such as injectables, lasers, tattoo removal, or microneedling for pain management and faster healing.
What It Is
At EVOLV Plastic Surgery & Medical Aesthetics, we are excited to offer three different devices for state-of-the-art medical cryotherapy treatments in Toledo: The Frozen-C machine, CooLifting and Cryoglobes. All three devices are FDA Cleared and have the benefit of increasing blood flow and oxygenation; reducing inflammation, redness, and bruising; reducing the appearance of large pores; and improving skin tone/texture.
What It Treats
Acne and Blemishes
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Bruises and Swelling
Skin Tone and Texture
Reduces Discomfort for Injectables and Lasers
- 30 minutes
- Enriching Beauty Our cryotherapy in Toledo promotes healthier skin by reducing inflammation, acne, and skin blemishes, minimizing toxin deposits, and boosting collagen production.
- Decreased Wrinkles Cryotherapy treatments decrease fine lines and wrinkles thanks to rapidly occurring cellular regeneration and enhanced collagen production that the therapy promotes.
- Enhancing Recovery Experience reduced inflammation, redness, and bruising, as well as shortened downtime due to the skin health benefits of cryotherapy in Toledo.
- Quick and Safe Treatment Cryotherapy is not only safe, but also efficient. Whether you are considering a cryotherapy treatment as a standalone therapy or an add-on to an additional service, cryotherapy in Toledo can be completed in 3-10 minutes, depending on the size of the area involved.
- Managing Pain Cryotherapy can help make other treatments such as lasers, injectables, microneedling, and tattoo removal much more comfortable by reducing sensation temporarily.
As seen in
How Cryotherapy Works
Schedule a consultation with one of our EVOLV providers. Your skin will be assessed, and a cryotherapy option will be recommended for you based upon your skin type and desired cosmetic goals.
Receive your cryotherapy treatment! One of our highly trained EVOLV professional providers will perform your customized cryotherapy treatment in Toledo. Safe, comfortable, and effective, these treatments are painless and can be performed quickly and safely.
Your provider will discuss how to take care of your skin following your procedure. Additional treatments may be recommended based on individual needs.
You may notice a flush to the skin when you finish your treatment, but there is no significant downtime. Start seeing the results from cryotherapy in Toledo; smoother, brighter skin.
What Our Patients Are Saying
Nicole is wonderful. She is such a professional. As she performs any procedure, she always updates me on how it will meet my expectations. She also tells me if or when she notices changes or issues that may be developing on my skin.
I have been very happy with each and every one of my monthly appointments, and I’ve seen tremendous results with the appearance of my skin. I feel Amy has really recommended the perfect products for me to use at home, and I have never been happier! I feel the products and treatments Amy has suggested for me have all really worked well, and I appreciate her personalized treatment plan. I really look forward to the monthly special visits to your office! Amy is wonderful and the rest of your staff are very nice and professional!!
I can’t brag enough about this doctor and staff, they make you feel like family the moment you walk in the door. They take time to explain everything step by step as needed to you, they don’t rush you, let’s just some it up THEY CARE I will be back for many more things to come… Thank You
Wonderful staff and an awesome experience, I would recommend highly.
I have had nothing but exceptional results from eVolv Plastic Surgery. Best team of professionals out there for all your cosmetic needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Safety Matters.
At EVOLV Plastic Surgery & Medical Aesthetics, we believe that a highly educated and experienced physician or provider is paramount in providing safe and consistent treatments to our patients.
That is why we promote ongoing education and are committed to completing in-depth training on each treatment and injectable product to ensure safe and effective application and outcomes.