About this Treatment
Personalized Skin Care Program
The personalized medical skin care programs at EVOLV in Toledo are individualized and comprehensive plans for reducing preexisting skin problems, optimizing skin health, and rejuvenating youthful and beautiful skin.
These programs are based upon each patient’s history, lifestyle, and unique skin type, professional examination and individual skin analysis, and personal aesthetic goals. The comprehensive and holistic skin care programs at EVOLV have indeed ‘evolved’ and continue to be advanced as the result of more than 30 years of experience in aesthetic patient care, clinical research, and skin science education by Dr. Barone and the EVOLV professional staff.
Personalized Skin Care Program
What It Is
Beautiful and youthful skin that is free of inflammation, disease, sun damage, and the signs of aging is an attractive and desirable goal for patients of any age. EVOLV’s unique and individualized medical skin care programs combine research and clinically proven products, treatments, and services along with ongoing maintenance plans. These programs are comprehensive and form the foundation for safe and optimal outcomes for all aesthetic treatments, surgical and non-surgical, at EVOLV Plastic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics in Toledo. In our experience, patients who follow their recommended skin care plans consistently, as well as before and after any treatments, enjoy the most natural appearing and optimal outcomes as well as the longest-lasting results.
What It Treats
Aging and Dull Appearing Skin
Preexisting Skin Conditions Such As Acne, Sunspots (hyperpigmentation), Rosacea (redness and visible blood vessels)
Large Pores and Excess Oily Skin
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Precancerous Skin Lesions and Sun Damage
- The individualized medical skin care programs at EVOLV in Toledo involve professional skin care products and services for home care as well as periodic office treatments. The most effective programs combine a brief am/pm regimen at home along with regular scheduled office treatments by your EVOLV licensed aesthetician. Treatment times will vary depending on the service and goals and will be discussed and reviewed with you.
- The majority of EVOLV’s skin care programs are based upon a regimen to be applied at home am/pm and do not involve any recovery or downtime. Because of the unique stimulation and activity of these advanced medical skin care products, initial but temporary reactivity such as flaking, or redness may be experienced but will resolve with consistent use. Depending on the type of service planned, some professional treatments may also result in a brief period of redness or reaction which can vary slightly depending on the treatment type.
- The application of advanced medical skin care products and their associated treatments typically do not require any type of anesthetic or numbing creams. Some office treatments designed to treat specific skin concerns or to enhance your home program may utilize a topical anesthetic cream to reduce discomfort if needed. These include laser or light therapies, deeper chemical peels and micro needling, plasma pen and injectable dermal fillers.
- Beautiful, Younger Skin A comprehensive and individualized skin care program can repair, restore, and rejuvenate your complexion and reduce the more common signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, thinning and loss of tone, ’sunspots’ or hyperpigmentation, and dull, thin skin.
- Comprehensive Skin Rejuvenation State of the art and clinically validated products and services that remove old and damaged skin cells and stimulate the body’s natural potential to generate new and optimally functioning skin cells to optimize skin health.
- Reduction and Repair of Inflammatory Conditions Holistic programs supporting and improving the body’s natural ability to improve barrier function and to reduce acne inflammation, rosacea, and hyperpigmentation.
- Maximize the Quality and Longevity of Any Surgical or Non-Surgical Aesthetic Treatment EVOLV’s unique and holistic approach involves pre-treatment preparation and stabilization along with skin type specific and customized post-treatment plans that work synergistically to maintain and enhance the natural quality and longevity of any aesthetic surgical procedure or non-surgical treatment.
- Bioregenerative and Bio-Stimulatory Programs Exciting and state-of-the-art skin care options utilizing research proven growth factors, stem cell products, exosomes, platelet rich plasma (PRP) and FDA-approved products that simulate the natural healing and new cell production potential to repair, restore and regenerate.
How Personalized Skin Care Program Works
Set up an appointment for a comprehensive skin health evaluation. Please bring all skin care products that you are currently using to your appointment and plan for at least one hour for the evaluation.
At our first appointment, you will meet with an EVOLV licensed aestheticians who will take your medical history, examine your skin, and discuss your concerns and goals. After photo documentation, many patients will have a Visia Complexion Analysis done which is a computerized and objective evaluation of the skin utilizing specialty cameras and a database to quantify and measure basic skin parameters, identify problem areas, compare results, and identify problem-focused skin care treatment options.
Following your office evaluation, a comprehensive and personalized skin care regimen will be recommended based on your examination and skin type, history, goals, procedure plans, and budget. Your EVOLV licensed aesthetician will review and write out your program as well as provide educational information addressing our products and concerns.
We will make a follow up appointment to assess your progress and to adjust your product regimen as indicated.
Your aesthetician or provider may also recommend other aesthetic services such as chemical peels, microneedling, HydraFacial MD, light, or laser therapy to complement and enhance your skin care program results and outcome.
Regular and consistent follow up and communication are essential in achieving the most significant, safe, and long-lasting results. Effective skin care programs must be constantly assessed, re-evaluated, and readjusted depending on each patient’s response, lifestyle, health history, and goals.
See Our Results
Before & After
What Our Patients Are Saying
I can’t brag enough about this doctor and staff, they make you feel like family the moment you walk in the door. They take time to explain everything step by step as needed to you, they don’t rush you, let’s just some it up THEY CARE I will be back for many more things to come… Thank You
I was so happy to finally find someone that would accept the challenge I presented. Heavy radiation caused massive scarring and disfigurement. I did not expect too much, considering what was left to work with. Dr. Barone did a wonderful job, far exceeding my hopes.
Wonderful staff and an awesome experience, I would recommend highly.
Exceptional and professional service. Very friendly staff! Took time as much as I needed and answer all my questions. I felt very comfortable with the procedure and follow up. Definitely coming back!
I have had nothing but exceptional results from eVolv Plastic Surgery. Best team of professionals out there for all your cosmetic needs.
Dr. Barone is a skilled, professional surgeon who is very concerned with aesthetics based on your own body. He will not try to “make you look like so and so”. He takes your ethnicity, skin, and shape to create the best “you” possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Safety Matters.
At EVOLV Plastic Surgery & Medical Aesthetics, we believe that a highly educated and experienced physician or provider is paramount in providing safe and consistent treatments to our patients.
That is why we promote ongoing education and are committed to completing in-depth training on each treatment and injectable product to ensure safe and effective application and outcomes.