About this Treatment
At EVOLV, we provide a variety of clinically proven chemical peels in Toledo with a variety of active ingredients to target various skin concerns, skin types, and lifestyles.
Chemical peels are categorized based on active ingredients and the depth of the exfoliation: superficial, medium, or deep.
What It Is
Chemical peels improve skin health by removing the outer layers of the skin and stimulating the growth of new cells, combating signs of aging, acne, sun damage, and skin discoloration. Using a potent blend of chemical exfoliants and multi-action agents, EVOLV chemical peels in Toledo effectively target skin concerns and can be used to enhance surgical and non-surgical procedures, as well as your at-home skincare regimen.
What It Treats
General Skin Aging
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- 30 minutes
- Depends on strength, could be none to 5-7 days
- Possible peeling and red skin
- Skin prep is necessary for deeper peels
- Enhance Surgical and Non-Surgical Procedures By improving overall skin health, our EVOLV chemical peels in Toledo enhance the results of surgical procedures and non-surgical skin rejuvenating treatments.
- Increase Cellular Turnover Using chemical exfoliants to shed dead surface cells, chemical peels increase cellular turnover, revealing brighter, healthier-looking skin and a more youthful glow.
- Safe and Effective Treatments We are committed to providing clinically proven and research-based products and services -- including our thoughtfully chosen chemical peels in Toledo -- to ensure safety and optimal results.
- You Do Not Have to Peel to See Results Superficial peels require little to no downtime. Experience an improvement of overall skin tone, texture, and brightness without the peeling by using more superficial peel options.
- Experience We have over 25 years' experience with chemical peels in thousands of patients. Only trust an experienced aesthetician or appropriately credentialed physician with your skin.
How Chemical Peels Works
A ZO cleanser is specific to your skin type will be applied to remove makeup and impurities from the skin without disrupting the moisture barrier. We massage the product onto the skin and remove it with warm water and towels.
We lightly exfoliate the skin using a method that suits your skin type. By exfoliating dead skin cells, we can reveal cleaner, smoother skin to allow for optimal product penetration in the following steps.
We then will apply the selected peel solution directly to the entire face or area to be treated. The peel solution is applied in layers. 2-3 passes will be applied to the skin depending on the amount of improvement needed and patient tolerance. This may cause a tingling sensation and some stinging in deeper peels.
Certain peels are then neutralized in the office, returning the skin to its natural PH level. Once the peel is completely neutralized, it is removed, and we will proceed to the next step. (Note: Not all chemical peels are neutralized in the office, and we will instruct you to gently wash your skin that night or the next morning.)
Topicals will then be applied to the skin to maximize collagen stimulation and cellular renewal, as well as to relieve any irritation or redness. This step also works to restore natural moisture to the skin and improve the skin’s barrier function.
We provide specific instructions and any at-home care needed following your chemical peel in Toledo. Certain peels that require more downtime may require additional care in the days preceding your treatment, while others allow you to return to your ordinary routine almost immediately.
See Our Results
Before & After
What Our Patients Are Saying
The results were very rewarding. Amy told me every detail of what to expect and how to deal with it. The texture of my skin is great — I loved watching the dead skin come off!
Another great experience with Nicole! She’s so knowledgeable and pleasant. I received the peel special, and wasn’t sure exactly what to expect with the peeling. I didn’t have any noticeable peeling; however, my skin was absolutely glowing within about 3-4 days of receiving the treatment. I’m so impressed!
Been going to Dr. Barone’s office for many years for many procedures. Everyone there in the office is very nice. My chemical peel keeps my skin so clear.
Very friendly staff and great help with my skin issues.
My facial was perfect and on sale! Amy performs my peels and facials. She does a great job and is very informative about what she is doing. I get compliments frequently about my skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Call the office to schedule a consultation with one of our licensed aestheticians.Call Now Schedule Now
Your Safety Matters.
At EVOLV Plastic Surgery & Medical Aesthetics, we believe that a highly educated and experienced physician or provider is paramount in providing safe and consistent treatments to our patients.
That is why we promote ongoing education and are committed to completing in-depth training on each treatment and injectable product to ensure safe and effective application and outcomes.
Find Us2000 Regency Court #204 Toledo, Ohio 43623 (419) 464-9422
- Mon: 8:30 am-5:00 pm
- Tues: 8:30 am-7:00 pm
- Wed: 8:30 am-5:00 pm
- Thurs: 8:30 am-5:00 pm
- Fri: 8:30 am-3:00 pm
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed