About this Treatment
HALO™ is revolutionizing skin treatment for the signs of aging.
HALO™ treatments result in more skin correction and rejuvenation with less downtime than other comparable options with its game-changing hybrid technology. HALO™ laser in Toledo can safely and effectively treat multiple skin types and concerns.
What It Is
HALO™ laser by Sciton® is a revolutionary light-based technology that can rejuvenate aging skin, reduce fine lines and scars, and restore a more youthful complexion. It is the first and only hybrid fractional laser, meaning that it delivers both non-ablative and ablative wavelengths simultaneously, resulting in comprehensive skin improvements without the downtime or discomfort normally experienced from traditional laser treatments.
What It Treats
General Signs of Skin Aging
Brown Spots and Discoloration
Uneven Skin Tone and Pigment
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Precancerous Skin Lesions (Actinic Keratosis)
- 60-120 minutes area dependent
- 5-10 days or longer depending on the level of treatment
- Warm, flaky, peeling
- Topical anesthetic recommended, oral sedation available, if necessary, preparatory skin care and extra hydration 2 weeks before treatment
- Less Downtime Than Other Lasers Our HALO™ laser in Toledo applies non-ablative and ablative wavelengths to the same treatment zone to maximize results and reduce downtime.
- Comfort With its innovative approach to resurfacing, HALO™ is more comfortable and better tolerated than traditional fractional resurfacing.
- Safe and Effective Research proven and intelligent energy delivery, combined with Dynamic Thermal Optimization, ensures precise, safe, and effective treatments.
- Fewer Treatments With standard, non-ablative lasers, sometimes 5-6 treatments are necessary for optimal results. HALO™ laser provides exceptional outcomes in fewer treatments with its state-of-the-art and scientifically verified technology.
- Treat Face and Body HALO™ can treat all skin types as well as any area of the body. Popular treatment areas include face, neck, chest, and hands.
As seen in
How HALO™ Laser Works
Before a Halo™ in Toledo, you will meet with a highly trained professional provider for a consultation. Based upon your desired cosmetic goals and skin evaluation, we will determine if this treatment is right for you and create your custom treatment plan.
A topical numbing cream will be applied to the desired treatment areas 45-90 minutes prior to the session to maximize comfort. At EVOLV, we also offer Frozen C cryotherapy and Pro-Nox Nitrous Oxide system for additional comfort during treatment.
Your trained and certified physician or nurse practitioner will utilize the HALO™ Laser device to deliver ablative and non-ablative wavelengths to the same treatment zone simultaneously which makes for a more comfortable treatment as well as maximizes results and reduce downtime. Patients experience minimal discomfort.
After your treatment, professional medical skincare products will be applied for added comfort and optimal healing. Your provider will go over post-care instructions, so you know how to care for your skin, reduce recovery time, and maximize results following your HALO™ Laser treatment.
See Our Results
Before & After
What Our Patients Are Saying
Dr. Barone and his team explained everything and responded immediately to my questions and concerns. My complexion looks 100% better than it did.
Dr. Barone took the time to explain to me the importance of consistency of skin care regime before the procedure. He also explained why my skin is chronically dry and how to address it.
Wonderful staff and an awesome experience, I would recommend highly.
Exceptional and professional service. Very friendly staff! Took time as much as I needed and answer all my questions. I felt very comfortable with the procedure and follow up. Definitely coming back!
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Safety Matters.
At EVOLV Plastic Surgery & Medical Aesthetics, we believe that a highly educated and experienced physician or provider is paramount in providing safe and consistent treatments to our patients.
That is why we promote ongoing education and are committed to completing in-depth training on each treatment and injectable product to ensure safe and effective application and outcomes.