About this Treatment
The nonsurgical or liquid rhinoplasty, also commonly referred to as a ‘liquid nose job’, is a noninvasive cosmetic procedure utilizing injectable fillers to improve the shape, balance, and overall aesthetics of the nose.
This nonsurgical office-based procedure is ideal for those looking to temporarily improve the appearance of the nose but who may not be ready for a permanent solution or are worried about the cost and recovery time of a traditional rhinoplasty.
What It Is
What It Treats
Imbalanced or Unattractive Nasal Contours
Irregular Bumps on the Nasal Bridge or Surface
Uneven Areas or Asymmetry of the Nose
Minor Degrees of Nasal Curvature
Nasal Tip Under Projection or Asymmetry
- The nonsurgical rhinoplasty is performed with injectable natural hyaluronic fillers in the office treatment room and typically takes 30 - 45 minutes.
- A minor degree of swelling and redness may be experienced temporarily, and cold compresses are recommended for the first 24 hours. Camouflage makeup can be applied if necessary but there is no significant downtime.
- Topical numbing or anesthetic cream is all that is typically needed for the injectable liquid rhinoplasty procedure. Cryotherapy with the Frozen-C or the ProNox (nitrous oxide gas) are available if needed for additional comfort and relaxation during the procedure.
- Improve Facial Attractiveness By temporarily improving and balancing nasal proportion.
- Smoother Nasal Contour Can camouflage minor irregularities or bumps of the nasal bridge and profile.
- Lift Nasal Tip Can elevate the tip of the nose to improve overall balance and attractiveness.
- Reduce Nasal Curvature May help straighten nasal curvature in selected cases.
- Improved Symmetry Temporarily improve uneven or asymmetrical contours of the nose.
How Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty Works
Meet with your EVOLV professional for a complete evaluation, photo documentation and discussion of your goals and review all options to see if you may be an appropriate candidate for a nonsurgical rhinoplasty vs a traditional surgical approach. 3D Imaging and review of before and after photos and results are available as well. Evaluation and recommendations on skin quality and health are also important considerations in achieving optimal results with nonsurgical rhinoplasty as well as any aesthetic procedure. Estimated costs will be reviewed based on the amount and type of injectable filler recommended.
On the day of your procedure, you will be instructed to wash your face thoroughly and then apply a topical anesthetic numbing cream to the nose at least 1 hour or more before the scheduled time of the procedure.
In the office treatment room, your nose will be cleansed with an antiseptic and a final review of your goals and the process will be done. We administer oral medication to reduce swelling and the chance of bruising. The actual injection procedure typically takes less than 30 minutes.
Immediately after the injection procedure, you can see and evaluate your results. We will give you an ice compress and final post-procedure instructions on activities and care.
We will set up a follow-up appointment within a few weeks to review results, discuss your outcome, and review before and after photos of results.
What Our Patients Are Saying
I can’t brag enough about this doctor and staff, they make you feel like family the moment you walk in the door. They take time to explain everything step by step as needed to you, they don’t rush you, let’s just some it up THEY CARE I will be back for many more things to come… Thank You
I was so happy to finally find someone that would accept the challenge I presented. Heavy radiation caused massive scarring and disfigurement. I did not expect too much, considering what was left to work with. Dr. Barone did a wonderful job, far exceeding my hopes.
Wonderful staff and an awesome experience, I would recommend highly.
Exceptional and professional service. Very friendly staff! Took time as much as I needed and answer all my questions. I felt very comfortable with the procedure and follow up. Definitely coming back!
I have had nothing but exceptional results from eVolv Plastic Surgery. Best team of professionals out there for all your cosmetic needs.
Dr. Barone is a skilled, professional surgeon who is very concerned with aesthetics based on your own body. He will not try to “make you look like so and so”. He takes your ethnicity, skin, and shape to create the best “you” possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Safety Matters.
At EVOLV Plastic Surgery & Medical Aesthetics, we believe that a highly educated and experienced physician or provider is paramount in providing safe and consistent treatments to our patients.
That is why we promote ongoing education and are committed to completing in-depth training on each treatment and injectable product to ensure safe and effective application and outcomes.