Want the Best Skin of Your Life?
All of us at evolv Plastic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics have been busy over the summer months reviewing new medical skin care products, services and focused treatments along with new concepts in aesthetic and plastic surgery. We are excited about evolving treatment programs that can rejuvenate and restore youthful and healthy qualities to the skin while reducing the risk and incidence of skin cancer. What we believe in and love to do is combining the best of these options and proven concepts to offer patients of any age or preexisting condition a comprehensive program that will result in the best skin of your life…and ultimately result in improving quality of life for anyone at any age.
Here are just a few of the concepts that we are all so excited about:
– Restoring natural hair density and quality and scalp skin health for men and women with thinning or loss using the rejuvenative medicine principles of natural blood derived growth factors (PRP), and stem cell enriched fat grafting and the proprietary FDA cleared topical botanicals from HairMedica, one of the leading medical companies in hair loss treatment and research.
– Combination treatment programs utilizing the new Sciton Laser System to restore younger skin, reduce redness and excessive pigment, clear acne with therapeutic light, and permanently reduce unwanted or excess hair.
– Non surgical skin tightening, reducing acne scars and improving skin texture with new microneedling treatments using radio frequency energy, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) natural growth factors, and topical stem cell extracts proven to repair, restore and rejuvenate.
– A breakthrough and clinically proven system to reduce the appearance of large facial pores, excess oil production and restore skin health with the just-released Ossential® Instant Pore Refiner from ZO Skin Health.
– A new non-surgical office treatment using the unique cleansing and stimulation therapy HydraFacial MD with Cryotherapy and a specific hydration masque that can firm and lift skin laxity and improve texture and complexion.
– New injectable options that restore volume with a longer lasting hyaluronic that moves more naturally with facial expression and lasts longer than previous filler products.
– evolv is introducing Colorescience, an exciting new makeup line that offers therapeutic and healthy makeup products that actually can naturally protect and enhance each patient’s skin quality while addressing any specific complexion concerns.
– A research-based program to reduce early skin cancers or pre-cancers with a combination of medical skin care and topical products to result in more youthful and healthier skin with less cancer risk.
– A new combination of industry-leading ZO Skin Health chemical peel programs that not only remove aged or damaged outer skin layers but also stimulate the growth of new collagen, elastin and new cells to restore and rejuvenate the complexion.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so all of us at evolv would like to recognize and honor the courage and strength of our many breast cancer heroes and survivors as well as their families and friends. In an effort to do so we are offering complimentary VISIA analysis and Colorescience makeovers for all breast cancer heroes and survivors!
The VISIA Imaging System consists of a computerized complexion analysis and is the most effective way to identify and document the often hidden effects of sun and aging on the face. Colorescience, as mentioned above is an exciting makeup line new to evolv that offers mineral makeup and products that help you achieve a clear, even complexion and protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun.
Please call to schedule your COMPLIMENTARY VISIA and Colorescience consultations throughout the month of October.
Summer seems to have ended before it even began…. every year moves a little more quickly!
Hope to see you all soon so we can share these many exciting concepts and develop your personalized aesthetic plan.
We believe that you will love and enjoy the best skin of your life!