Fillers are useful for the treatment of firmly established wrinkles or larger lines in the face caused by aging. Fillers are often used to restore volume and add structure to the face as well as enhance soft tissue (such as the lips) or augment facial bone structure. Dr. Barone has extensive experience with most FDA-approved soft tissue fillers but prefers to use those that are natural or biologically identical to our own body tissues.
Dermal Fillers in Toledo, OH
Options for fillers at evolv Plastic Surgery & Medical Aesthetics include:
Each one has unique characteristics which may make one type of filler a better choice for a particular area of the face. Dr. Barone will evaluate each patient’s needs and review with them the best choices for their individual concerns.
Soft Tissue Fillers:
- Restore natural fullness to the lips and corners of the mouth
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of depressed scars
- Enhance shallow or depressed contours in the facial tissues
- Restore fullness to hollows or depressions underneath the lower eyelids