Summer is now in full swing and as always moving by much too quickly. All of us at evolv Plastic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics wish you a great season of outdoor activities, vacation and family time. As skin care professionals we also hope that you will be vigilant in protecting yourselves and your family from excessive exposure to the damaging ultra-violet rays of the sun. Maintaining long term skin health, reducing skin cancer risk and premature skin aging requires education, consistency and vigilance. New advances from ZO Skin Health in sunscreen technology and in reversing the signs of aging are quite exciting so be sure to inquire about options at evolv from any of our professional staff.
Although many people are traveling and taking a break from work related activities at this time of the year, the staff at evolv have been busy planning and preparing some new and innovative ideas and options in cutting edge aesthetic care for our patients for the rest of the year as well as 2018, including:
- State of the art hair restoration of the scalp and eyebrows for men and women with thinning or hair loss.
- No downtime light treatment that has been proven to reverse aging changes in the skin at the genetic level.
- The possibility to restore feeling and sensation for post-mastectomy patients by microsurgical nerve reconstruction.
- Skin resurfacing and peels with minimal recovery time utilizing new technology laser and light energy treatments.
- In-office non-surgical fat reduction, body contouring and cellulite improvement with combination radio frequency therapy.
- Value added patient loyalty and new patient rewards programs.
- New state of the art products and services from evolv and ZO Skin Health.
- Volbella XC & Vollure XC, Just Released, longer-lasting natural injectable fillers from Juvederm that restore volume and reduce the signs of aging.
Our mission and passion at evolv are to provide personalized, state of the art, research proven surgical and non-surgical aesthetic care with optimal safety and confidentiality. Over the next few months, our entire team will be hard at work developing and implementing new cutting-edge services and products for innovative patient care options. So stay tuned!
Please stop by evolv at any time to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you!
Frank Barone, MD, FACS