About this Treatment
Sculptra® is a completely unique dermal filler that stimulates collagen and elastin production and restores facial volume gradually.
Choosing Sculptra® in Toledo provides subtle enhancement over time for a more natural and subtle result.
What It Is
Sculptra® is an innovative dermal filler unlike any other. The formula is made up of poly-L-lactic acid, which restores volume to facial wrinkles and folds by gradually replacing and stimulating collagen production deep within the dermis. Our Sculptra® treatments in Toledo are administered in a series of treatments and can provide subtle or significant improvement based on your cosmetic goals.
What It Treats
General Facial Aging and Volume Loss
Wrinkles on the Chin and Jawline
Shallow or Depressed Contours in the Facial Tissues
Deflated or Sunken Cheeks or Temples
- 30 minutes
- 5-7 days
- Possibly bruising/swelling
- Topical anesthetic recommended
- Replace Lost Collagen Sculptra® Aesthetic is an FDA-approved injectable that helps gradually rejuvenate lost collagen for results that can last more than two years.
- Training and Safety When injected by a an experienced and appropriately trained board-certified physician or professional provider with an intimate knowledge of human anatomy, Sculptra in Toledo is safe and effective for restoring natural and youthful facial contours.
- Gradual, Natural Results If you want natural results and are fearful of looking “overdone,” appropriately administered Sculptra treatments provide an excellent alternative or complement to other fillers with its unique, gradual outcomes.
How Sculptra® Works
We require a consultation to determine whether you are a candidate for our Sculptra® injections in Toledo. Once established, a treatment plan will be created to suit your unique characteristics and cosmetic goals.
If needed, a topical numbing cream may be applied to the skin to keep you comfortable during your treatment. At EVOLV, we also offer Frozen C cryotherapy and the Pro-Nox Nitrous Oxide system for additional patient comfort during aesthetic procedures.
You will receive multiple small injections to the desired areas. The injection process takes about 30-45 minutes. The number of Sculptra® injections depends on your facial structure and your desired cosmetic goals.
You will receive instructions on how to care for your skin following your procedure. Additional treatments may be necessary and are spaced about 4-6 weeks apart.
See Our Results
Before & After
What Our Patients are Saying
Dr. B always makes me feel great about my results! He is the very best in Toledo! No bruising, wonderful treatment from his assistant, incredible results.
I am a frequent client at Dr Baron’s and Evolv. They are the best in Toledo! Their team goes the extra mile to make you feel welcome and special. The services and products phenomenal! I highly recommend!
Julie always tries to help me get the best value for my money — and she is so sweet! I love the girls at the front desk of Dr. Barone’s too. It’s an awesome place to go; I would recommend them to anyone. Love the product that I got.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Safety Matters.
At EVOLV, we believe that a highly educated and skilled provider is the most important factor in providing safe and consistent treatments to our patients.
That is why we promote ongoing education and are committed to completing in-depth training on each device, treatment, and product to ensure safe and effective outcomes.