Bio-regenerative medicine… the future of aesthetics?
We have been experiencing a significant increase in demand for regenerative options in both aesthetics and reconstructive plastic surgery by patients of all ages.
What exactly is ‘regenerative or bio-regenerative medicine’?
Regenerative medicine refers to the approach of stimulating or harnessing the body’s own healing and natural capabilities to repair, restore, and regenerate healthy cells and youthful function. This technology utilizes various proven options such as growth factors, stem cells, platelet-rich plasma (PRP), and other stimulants such as microneedling or ‘collagen induction therapy that can activate the inherent repair and growth pathways in our cells that increase collagen and elastin production, new cell growth, and other biological systems that restore or replace aging or damaged cells and structures… exciting stuff!
Another very exciting and powerful new option is the application of bioactive stimulants such as platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and ‘exosomes’ which are the cell signaling products harvested from stem cells that activate pro-growth and rejuvenative processes in tissue and have especially exciting potential in bio-rejuvenative aesthetics.
At EVOLV Plastic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics, we have a long-standing interest and experience in stimulating natural collagen production and improving skin texture with various microneedling techniques. Microneedling without energy often referred to as ‘cold microneedling’ can be very beneficial in a medical skincare program because of its unique benefits in not only activating the natural wound healing and new cell production pathways in the skin but also in providing temporary but powerful access for products applied topically to the deeper layers of the skin where they have far more stimulatory effects. The next level of advancement for microneedling was the addition of a simultaneous RF energy charge at the needle tip such as the Lutronic Genius technology which we introduced a few years ago.
Based on recent clinical research and patient studies, EVOLV is quite excited to announce the next generation in radiofrequency microneedling: the Sylfirm X from BENEV, one of the leading medical companies in regenerative medicine and progressive skin science. Benev was also one of the first research labs that was able to develop human exosomes for applications in bio-stimulatory aesthetics both for the skin as well as hair growth.
Here are a few of the reasons why we at EVOLV are so excited about the unique possibilities for improving skin health and youthfulness with the Sylfirm X aesthetic programs at EVOLV:
- The Sylfirm X is the world’s first and only dual wave (continuous wave and pulsed wave) technology which allows skin rejuvenation and scar treatment but also treatment of pigmented and vascular lesions
- The Sylfirm X’s proprietary and FDA cleared energy delivery is minimally invasive and well tolerated by patients as well as minimizing any downtime
- Sylfirm X microneedling treatments are well tolerated, versatile, and can be repeated for more effective maintenance programs and long-term outcomes
- Sylfirm X treatments can be performed not only on the face but also on any area of the body
- The Sylfirm X’S wide range of needle depth (.3mm – 4mm) and higher speed energy delivery technology allows great versatility and improved comfort for patients of all skin types
- Combining BENEV’s Exosome Regenerative Complex with microneedling is revolutionizing aesthetic treatment programs for the skin and scalp. The BENEV Exosome products deliver the concentrated power of more than five billion stem cell-derived exosomes, growth factors peptides, hyaluronic acid, and other rejuvenative stimulants which have been proven to result in more than 300% greater collagen and elastin production along with other regenerative benefits in the skin
The recently published research studies on the benefits of Sylfirm X microneedling and exosome topical biologics are beyond impressive and have exciting potential applications in many areas of regenerative medicine and aesthetics. The treatments and topical products are natural and safe and have the considerable potential not only in anti-aging skin rejuvenation but also in hair restorative therapy. These unique therapies and products are also versatile and can be added to existing aesthetic treatment protocols to improve healing, reduce recovery time, and maximize results and best of all are affordable, comfortable, and have minimal downtime.
If you would like to learn more about the many exciting possibilities with Sylfirm X Microneedling and BENEV’S Regenerative Exosomes, please call our office to schedule an appointment with our EVOLV professional staff.
And please enjoy the rest of this precious summer!