Office Policy Updates due to COVID-19
At EVOLV Aesthetics our first and most important priority remains the safety and well-being of our patients, staff, and families. In order to maintain complete transparency during this challenging and rapidly changing time, we would like to update everyone regarding the steps we are and will be taking to protect the safety of all patients and staff as we reopen our practice. The revised EVOLV office policies listed below are based on the most recent guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of Ohio recommendations. Please take a moment to review these policy adjustments and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. We appreciate your patience, trust, and support, and all of us are excited and looking forward to seeing you soon!
Frank Barone MD FACS
– Minimizing points of contact
– Our office has been professionally cleaned including carpets and floors
– Treatment room surfaces including but not limited to door handles, light switches, countertops, etc. being wiped down after every patient
– Staff: Our clinical staff will all be wearing masks
– Patients: We recommend all patients wear masks
– Patients will still receive a text 3 days before their appointment to confirm.
– Patients will also receive a call the day before their appointment to answer a COVID-19 questionnaire.
– Patients will be asked to call us from their vehicle when they arrive, patients will be asked to wait in their vehicle, a staff member will call the patient to let them know when they can come to the office for their appointment.
– Patients will have their temperatures taken by a staff member out in the hall to ensure they don’t have a fever before being welcomed into the office.
– We are limiting the number of patients we see in order to minimize points of contact for patients.
– Appointment times will take longer since patients need to be called up from their vehicles, temperatures need to be taken, rooms need to be sanitized.
– Virtual consultations are available.
– Patients who want to purchase products will be allowed to do so over the phone.
– We offer both curbside pickup and shipping products.
Return Policies for Products
– During this time, until restrictions are lifted, our return policy is suspended.
– We can no longer accept returns on products for safety reasons.
Hours of Service
– Our hours of operation are subject to change based on needs and regulations.
– Follow us on social media for updates.