May is an especially busy time here at evolv Plastic Surgery & Medical Aesthetics. Like all of you, we are anxiously awaiting the return of the sun and warm weather, but in the meantime, here’s what’s happening this month at evolv:
- Many of our staff will be attending the annual American Society of Aesthetics Plastic Surgery Annual Meeting in New York City. This is the premier educational event in aesthetics and plastic surgery bringing together the leading authorities, researchers, companies and products in the world of aesthetic surgery, medicine and skincare. We will be returning with lots of exciting information for our surgical, cosmetic medicine and skincare patients on the latest, state-of-the-art treatments and products so please stop by to learn more.
- We are proud to announce that our very own evolv licensed aesthetician, Lindsay Cole, has been appointed to the Board of the Society of Plastic Skin Care Specialists which is the leading national organization for licensed aestheticians specializing in advanced medical skin care. Congratulations Lindsay on this special honor and achievement!
- Frank Barone recently returned from Los Angeles where he was personally invited by Dr. Zein Obagi, world-renowned dermatologist, researcher and developer of ZO Skin Health. Dr. Obagi presented an advanced workshop in medical skin care and services that was filmed for physician training seminars. Dr. Barone is a faculty member for ZO Skin Health and physician instructor.
- Last month, we gave you a ‘Hint’ about evolv’s announcement of a revolutionary new aesthetic membership program. We are excited to announce that next month we plan to open the ‘enso club’ at evolv! We realize that you are busy, and we get it. Let us help! evolv’s enso club is an exclusive VIP membership program that is dedicated to helping our patients achieve their best results and outcomes consistently and at the best price possible. What is an ‘enso’ anyways? Remember to ask the next time you are in the office to learn more about a membership. And remember, Aging Beautifully …Is Up to You!
- Mother’s Day is coming soon, Sunday, May 13th. We have some exciting options for our special Moms. Check out our website’s exclusive offers page to make your Mother’s Day gift this year the best yet! https://evolvmedicalaesthetics.com/patient-resources/exclusive-offers/ Let us help you celebrate the wonderful mothers, special women and role models in your life this year!
All of us at evolv would like to honor and congratulate all of the beautiful and life changing mothers that make this world a better place. Wishing all a very Happy Mother’s Day!
-Frank Barone, MD, FACS