We hope that everyone has been staying safe, enjoying the summer, and navigating through the issues of the back-to-school season with all the health care challenges that we all have been facing.
I believe that the ongoing and recent events of the COVID-19 pandemic have resulted in a significant shift in the typical emphasis of aesthetic and plastic surgery healthcare. In addition to the traditional aesthetic professional-patient relationship, all of us at EVOLV Plastic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics believe we must also focus on patient safety concerns.
With that priority in mind, at EVOLV we have been and will continue to monitor the incidence and prevalence of COVID-19 in our community as well as stay up to date with the latest information and recommendations from our state and local agencies as well as those of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
How do we maintain our patient focused EVOLV aesthetic practice culture safely?
- Continuing our goal to improve and optimize the overall patient experience and outcomes at EVOLV despite the challenges we face
- Consistent, attentive, and personalized patient care by our staff while maintaining proper social distancing and continuing to follow and stay up to date on safety protocols in a comfortable and secure environment
- Maximizing connectivity, compassionate care and safety while minimizing touchpoint and contact risk
- Continuing to build trust and communication (while wearing masks!) until guidelines have changed
- Focusing on patient and staff education, transparency and kindness while implementing these guidelines and safety measures
With appropriate planning and precautions in place, we believe that EVOLV can provide a safe and caring environment that instills confidence in our patients as well as our staff. Our protocols and safety measures are continuously updated and based on the latest WHO, CDC, and local guidelines. We all recognize the importance of this responsibility and will continue to work tirelessly to provide the optimal experience and safety for all our patients, staff, and families.
We all especially appreciate everyone’s understanding, cooperation, and support with these initiatives during this time.
The bottom line is that although the outside environment and challenges we face may change….our commitment, focus, and core values will not.